Sep 30, 2020
We wish to inform you that the trading window for dealing in securities of the Company shall remain closed till 48 hours after the declaration of Unaudited financial results for the Quarter ended September 30, 2020 as per the Code of Conduct for Regulating, Monitoring, Preventing and Reporting of Trading in Securities by Designated Persons and immediate relatives of Designated Persons of the Company under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 as amended in December 2018.
Sep 21, 2020
Summary of the Proceedings of the 34th Annual General Meeting
The 34th Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Members of Aban Offshore Limited (“ the Company”) was held on Monday, September 21, 2020 at 10.15 am through Video Conferencing/Other Audio Visual means. All the Directors, Statutory Auditor and Practicing Company Secretary attended the meeting.
As the necessary quorum was available the meeting was called to order.
The following resolutions were set out in the Notice convening the AGM.
|Resolution No||Details of the Resolution||Resolution Required|
|1||Adoption of Audited Financial Statement for the year ended 31st March 2020 together with the reports of the Board of Directors and Auditors thereon||Ordinary|
|2||Re-appointment of Mr. C.P.Gopalkrishnan (DIN :00379618) as Director liable to retire by rotation||Ordinary|
Chairman requested Mr.S.N.Balaji, Company Secretary to read out the following errors that
had crept in the Annual Report and asked the members to make note of the change:
1. In page No.12, EBITDA for the FY 16-17 is Rs.9,065.61 Million instead of Rs.17,579.20 Million.
2. In page No.108, Miscellaneous expenses for the year ended 31st March 2019 is Rs.22.56 Million instead of Rs.63.19 Million. Consequently the total for the year ended 31st March 2019 will be Rs.885.74 million.
3. In page No.179, under the year 2019-20, Non-Current Assets (including Net Fixed Assets) under the heading Balance Sheet is Rs.41,048.44 Million instead of Rs.41,454.31 Million and correspondingly the Total Assets is Rs.2,723.72 Million instead of Rs.3,129.59 Million.
As the Auditors’ Report contained Qualification, the same was read by the Company Secretary.
Thereafter the Chairman read his Speech. He then informed the Members that the facility of remote e-voting was made available from September 18, 2020 till September 20, 2019. The Chairman requested the Members who were present at the AGM and had not cast their votes by remote e-voting could cast their votes at the Meeting.
The Chairman invited a shareholder who had registered to speak, to seek clarifications, if any on the audited accounts and matters relating to resolutions to be moved. The queries raised by the member at the meeting were answered by the Managing Director.
There being no other business to transact, the Chairman declared the Meeting as closed.
July 29, 2020
This is to inform that a Meeting of Board of Directors of the Company will be held on Monday, the 10th August 2020 to transact the following items.
· To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Standalone Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 30th June, 2020.
· To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Consolidated Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 30th June, 2020.