2016-17 Quarter 4 announcements
March 27, 2017
The Company has received a letter of award from ONGC Ltd for the charter hire of drillship Aban Ice for a firm period of 3 years. The total value of this contract is approximately USD 72.365 Million (equivalent to INR 471 Crores). The deployment is expected to commence during the second quarter of calendar year 2017.
March 23, 2017
Revision in Credit Ratings
. The Company has received the following ratings from CARE.
• Long Term Bank Facilities – CARE D (Single D) .The earlier rating was CARE D (Single D).
• Long Term /Short Term Bank Facilities – CARE D / CARE D (Single D) / (Single D). The earlier rating was CARE D / CARE D (Single D) / (Single D).
• Long Term Instruments – CRPS – CARE D (RPS) [Single D [Redeemable Preference Shares]. The earlier rating was CARE D (RPS) [Single D [Redeemable Preference Shares].
March 22, 2017
Sub : Appointment of Mr. Pradeep Kumar Khosla as Nominee Director of the Company
State Bank of India has nominated Mr. Pradeep Kumar Khosla as a Director in our Board effective today.
January 24, 2017
Meeting of Board of Directors of the Company will be held on Friday, the 3rd February 2017 to transact the following items.
· To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Standalone Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 31st December, 2016.
· To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Consolidated Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 31st December, 2016.
Further, the trading window will be closed from January 25, 2017 to February 3, 2017 (both days inclusive) in connection with the approval of the financial results and shall reopen after the expiry of 48 hours from the time of publication of results.
February 2, 2017
Intimation of Conference call on Friday , 3rd February 2017.
There will be an Analyst / Investors call on the financial results for the Third quarter ended 31st December 2016 on February 3, 2017 at 04:30 PM (IST).
Please click here to view the attachement version