2017-18 Quarter 4 announcements
March 28, 2018
The paid-up share capital of Aban Hydrocarbons Pte. Ltd. (AHCPL) was USD 100 (100 shares) ,all of which was held by Aban Singapore Pte. Ltd. (ASPL), a step-down subsidiary of the Company. Consequent to allotment of new paid-up share capital of USD 99 (99 shares) to an unrelated party today, the total paid-up share capital of AHCPL has increased to USD 199, of which ASPL continues to hold USD 100. AHCPL has not earned any income during the current year so far.
March 19, 2018
The Company has received the following ratings from CARE.
· Long Term Bank Facilities – CARE D (Single D) .The earlier rating was CARE D (Single D).
· Long Term /Short Term Bank Facilities – CARE D / CARE D (Single D) / (Single D). The earlier rating was CARE D / CARE D (Single D) / (Single D).
· Long Term Instruments – CRPS – CARE D (RPS) [Single D [Redeemable Preference Shares].
The earlier rating was CARE D (RPS) [Single D [Redeemable Preference Shares].
February 6, 2018
There will be an Analyst / Investors call on the financial results for the third quarter ended 31st December 2017 on Monday, 12th February 2018 at 04:00 PM (IST). Please click here to view the attachment version.
This is to inform that a Meeting of Board of Directors of the Company will be held on Monday, the 12th February 2018 to transact the following items.
* To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Standalone Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 31st December, 2017.
* To consider and take on record the Unaudited Quarterly Consolidated Financial Results of the Company for the period ended 31st December, 2017.
Further, the trading window will be closed from February 1, 2018 to February 12, 2018 (both days inclusive) in connection with the approval of the financial results and shall reopen after the expiry of 48 hours from the time of publication of results.